Installing Mojave on Lattepanda Alpha

Hello there,

I am new to this forum. I have a question to the boss. In your awesome video on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrJpwPxoZZ8) you told us to download a file called “lattepanda alpha efi” from your website. Unfortunally I can’t find the file there. Could you please tell me the correct link to this file, please?

Thank you in advance!
Best, Ramon

Help! Can anybody help me out, please

I would like the link too. I guess I will put Linux on mine for the time being. If I find the link I will post it here. I am still itching to install OSX.

i uploaded to github

Thank you very much!!!

I have now downloaded the files and followed the tutorial in your video. Everything went fine until the first reboot. From there on I‘m trapped in a boot loop. Sadly I have no idea what went wrong. I tried out the sequence several times, without any success. Has anyone an idea for me? Thanks in advance!

Hi @ramon, Do everything as said in the video. I have just succeeded with Mojave 10.14 and Novaspirit Clover zip 1.2. Note the version 1.2 is from the Github and not the old one from the link under the video. Regarding the booting, It was about (dont remember) two boots from the pendrive needed and one or two from my target Samsung evo 970 m2 drive. Each time I saw Clover boot menu I pointed manually to the right drive to boot. (You can not use the Alpha’s built-in nvme drive.) Then I upgraded to the Mojave 10.14.1. It works well except the internal Audio.
I used SanDisk 16GB pendrive with prior Mojave 10.14 installation media created and the Colver in the EFI partition as instructed in the video.
Now I wait for new Clover and tutorials continued from @Novaspirit about how to achieve the alc269 audio and Mojave 10.14.1 working alltogether. Actually I never succeded with the buil-in audio despite several attempts.
Hope this helps.

Forgott to add I used the latest available Clover pkg installer from the sourceforge.

maybe you need appleHDA patcher and follow the instructions to get the ALC269 to work
https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/6xhl2p/mirones_applehda_patcher_app_how_to_find_which/ maybe this link can help

updated macpanda clover! with many updates and fixes! mainly hdmi monitor detection & HDMI audio!!!

Thank you Don for sharing and for doing so much for the community around the globe! Kudos

Ps.
The voodo also worked at the second attempt.

Tnx - good read. I managed to finally succeed with voodo.

So does this mean audio internal and audio through HDMI is working?
Also does Intel Wifi work on this board or does it need a Wifi Dongle?

wifi will not work due to intel wifi chip so you will need a m.2 wifi or usb wifi dongle. on my latest video i will have model numbers listed in the descript on what you need, i’m still finding the best ones now