Lattepanda Alpha Hackintosh mojave intel m3 7y30 install

Why would the Lattepanda Alpha crash when opening a folder in Finder?
It seems like it is crashing often lately and for no obvious reason. I would like to start with what should be installed to see if I can remove anything that is known to cause issues. I’m not sure where to find this information. Thank you in advance.

Hi…in my case I was able to successfully install OSX Mojave right out of the box- no settings changed in the bios, using a Unibeast 9 installer USB.After Installation I have everything working as expected, with the exception of the internal graphics HD 615 and sound.
I installed the latest version of Clover and a few kexts, and now have it booting without using the install usb. More on the kexts and settings later, because I may need some help with the graphics issue.

circuit card assembly

The term covers a range of intertwined professions. Two general branches would be hardware and software engineering. Network engineering might be considered third. Computer engineers may choose among various degrees, thus forming the exact set of skills they wish to perfect.

I have followed your instructions on the triple boot and am currently running win10, Ubuntu and mojave with nearly everything working flawlessly. Love your work. Only issue i have is trying to use the 7" idp touch screen in, in mojave the screen works however i have yet to find any way to get the touch to work.