NanoPi Fire3 OS Types?

Hello There,

Im looking into buying some of the Fire 3’s Im curious on what OSs we can run on this. I see the Friendly Elec has their own OSs they are publishing but are those to be trusted? What else is also out there. Is it 64bit?

• Twisted

officially it supports

s5p6818-friendly-core-xenial-4.4-armhf-YYYYMMDD.img.zip FriendlyCore(32bit) with Qt 5.9.1 (base on Ubuntu core) image file
s5p6818-friendly-core-xenial-4.4-arm64-YYYYMMDD.img.zip FriendlyCore(64bit) with Qt 5.9.1 (base on Ubuntu core) image file
s5p6818-lubuntu-desktop-xenial-4.4-armhf-YYYYMMDD.img.zip LUbuntu Desktop image file with X Window
s5p6818-android-lollipop-YYYYMMDD.img.zip Android5.1 image file
s5p6818-eflasher-YYYYMMDD-lubuntu-desktop.img.zip SD card image, which is used to install a lubuntu desktop to eMMC
s5p6818-eflasher-YYYYMMDD-android.img.zip SD card image, which is used to install an Android to eMMC
s5p6818-eflasher-YYYYMMDD-friendly-core.img.zip SD card image, which is used to install a FriendlyCore to eMMC

but you can always make a custom image

Hi , I have installed debian jessie s5p6818-debian-sd8g-20171102.img.zip downloaded from wiki.friendlyarm.com , but the cpu temperature is not working.Anybody knows why? I have also installed conky, I can see the 8 cpu frequency, but no temperature value. It seems nanopifire3 has not vcgencmd , neither /sys/class/thermal/ . Does anybody know how to read cpu temperature in nanopifire3 with debian jessie

solved by myself…just added to .conkyrc

cat /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0/device/temp_label

Regards